Thursday, October 20, 2005

oh well....

damn, im bored. i didn't get to watch tv last night, none of my friends were online this morning and i have a whole bunch of work due for certain classes. i tried scanning some of my drawings to post on the best site: elfwood.com, but eventhough they scanned well, they wouldn't load on the site. damn my enfeebled computer!
on a lighter note, i've been working on my stories- my novella is 7 pages longer since i've revised it. yea me. my fanfic hasn't been worked on in a while, i guess i should start up on it again. if u want to check out what i have so far (9 chapters at last update) go to www.fanfic.net and search for "watermelon delight" by elisa dovane - aka me! its a tokyo mew mew fanfic-as stated in my story i neither own nor profit from anything TMM. enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home